The Vincent Condos
A New Energy.
A New Subway.
A New Destination.
The Vincent is changing the VMC!
Vincent is coming to Hwy.7 near Jane, towering over the energy of the emerging Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, picture striking architectural design with hotel-inspired lifestyle experiences. Stylishly sophisticated. Thoughtfully comforting. The Vincent is distinctly, and distinctively, yours.
|Project Name||Vincent Condos|
|Builder||Rosehaven Homes and Townwood Homes|
|Rosehaven Homes and Townwood Homes|
Top 5 Reasons to Live at According to CondoNow
- Living outside of the big city does not mean you won’t have access to great public transportation options. Vincent Condos is located just mere minutes away from the extended TTC subway line and Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Transit Hub. Residents will have easy access to YRT bus services just steps away from home. Zum and TTC transit services are easily accessible just minutes away. CondoNow indicates that commuters can take the subway South into Union Station in just under an hour.
- Vaughan is a highly connected city located just North of Toronto surrounded by major central Ontario thoroughfares, allowing motorists to seamlessly travel throughout the region and quickly access Toronto and other GTA cities. Nearby Highways include Highway 7, 407, and 400. CondoNow states that residents looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core by driving can do so in just over half an hour.
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is a quickly developing area of the city, becoming home to new residential, corporate, and retail offerings and is now considered to be the heart of the city’s downtown core. Residents of Vincent Condos will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and necessities right at their fingertips including big city dining, shopping, and entertainment options close to home, no need to leave the city! CondoNow notes that nearby major amenities and attractions include Canada’s Wonderland, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, IKEA, and Colossus Vaughan Cinemas.
– The city of Vaughan is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public elementary and secondary schools. Along with some prestigious early learning centres and private schools, Vincent Condos is a great choice for families with children of any age. CondoNow acknowledges that post-secondary students can also easily access York University and Seneca at York campuses within minutes by taking the subway.
– With many years of experience in the real estate industry sitting between these two developers, Townwood Homes and Rosehaven Homes, homebuyers can feel confident that they will be investing in homes that are built with durability, longevity and style in mind.
24-hour concierge, Fully Equipped Fitness Centre and Yoga Studio, Lobby Private Dining and Lounge, Sports Simulator, State of the Art Co-Working Space, Private mail and smart parcel locker system, Children’s Playroom, Private Party Room, Pet Spa, Spectacular 60' Lap Pool, Retail shops on street level, Rooftop Terrace
About The Developer
Rosehaven Homes is in the business of designing, selling and building homes, offering a recognizably higher level of quality that leads to a noticeably better experience for homeowners and their families.
With 45 years of experience in the home-building industry, it’s no wonder Townwood communities are so desirable. Our experts will be with you every step of the way toward finding the perfect home. Our homes are built with durability, longevity and style in mind. Our homeowners can feel confident knowing they are making a sound investment in a home that will offer them design, functionality and endless enjoyment for years to come.
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing