boss luxury towns
Boss Luxury Towns is a new townhouse project by Ideal Developments and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at Bostwick Crescent & Bond Crescent in Richmond Hill. The major intersection is Yonge Street & Bond Crescent.
Boss Towns will be a collection of 72 luxury townhomes. Units will be a mix of two bedroom layout and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 2,652 square feet to about 2,728 square feet. The towns will feature lofts, rooftop terraces, finished basements and more. The estimated completion date for Boss Luxury Towns is set for Spring 2022.
|Project Name||Boss Luxury Towns|
|Ownership||Condominium and Freehold|
|Price Starts From||low 1.2M|
|Average Price Per Sqft||$452|
|Price Starts From|
|Average Price Per Sqft|
|Boss Luxury Towns|
|Condominium and Freehold|
Features & Finishes
• Architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes.
• Architecturally designed and controlled front elevations with stone, veneer base accented with combinations of stucco or premium brick (including sides and rear, as per elevation).
• Heritage-style panelled sectional roll-up garage doors with window lites, as per elevation. Automatic garage doors equipped with high-quality, hardware and springs for smooth reliable operation.
• Decorative aluminum railing on second floor balcony (as per elevation).
• Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
• 8' Main single or double entry door(s) thermally insulated (as per plan).
• Pewter door hardware including grip-set and deadbolt lock, and exterior coach lamps (as per plan).
• Metal insulated interior garage access door (if grade permits).
• Upgraded colour coordinated, Energy Star® rated, Low-E Argon filled vinyl casement windows throughout.
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs; one in garage and one located at front of home (location determined by Vendor).
• Asphalt base and topcoat driveway (as per plan).
• Rear and side entries to receive pre-cast pavers (where applicable).
• Custom address plate installed on front elevation (location determined by Vendor).
• Front and rear of lot to be graded and sodded (as per plan).
• Acoustically controlled party walls between units.
• Tongue and groove subfloors glued, and screwed down to floor joist.
• Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below liveable areas.
• Poured concrete garage floor.
• Garage to be fully drywalled, taped and prime painted white colour-including ceiling, excluding exposed poured/block concrete.
• Structurally sound exterior wall construction.
• Concrete foundation wall.
• Exterior walls are insulated to R22, basement walls to R22, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barrier.
• Tyvek (or equivalent) wrapped exterior for improved air/vapour barrier.
• All heating and cooling ductwork located in basement will be taped at connection locations.
• Weather-stripping on all exterior doors and windows.
• Continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
• Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with quality air-gap, water-proofing membrane and weeping tiles.
• All ductwork professionally cleaned prior to closing.
• 9' main, second and third floor ceilings (except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings, as per plan).
• 8' basement ceilings, as per plan.
• Smooth ceilings throughout.
• Dropped ceilings and bulkheads over kitchen cabinets and finished areas due to mechanical requirements (where applicable).
• Elegant stained oak staircases (veneer stringer and risers) from the main floor to upper and terrace floors (as per plan, and Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Elegant stained oak 2 5/8" grooved handrail with 3" post, 4" Oak nosing and choice of 1 3/4" oak pickets (as per Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Choice of two interior wall paint colours. Trim and doors to be painted white (as per Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Wire shelving installed in closets (as per plan).
• All ductwork professionally cleaned prior to closing.
WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
• Interior two-panel passage swinging doors, except where indicated as sliding doors. Not applicable to cold storage or exterior areas.
• Satin nickel finish levers and hinges to all interior passage and closet doors throughout all finished areas (as per plan).
• 5" baseboards, painted white throughout, with doorstop located at all doors.
• 3 1/2" casing with integrated backband on all swing doors, main floor archways, and windows throughout in all finished areas (where applicable).
• Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan).
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Custom-designed kitchen cabinets with colour-coordinated kickplates (choice of styles to choose from Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Extended height kitchen uppers.
• Extended depth upper cabinet above fridge (as per plan).
• Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and hood fan (as per Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Luxurious granite kitchen countertop with double stainless steel undermount sink with pull out spray (Vendor’s standard samples).
• Decorative backsplash (as per Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Kitchen island with base cabinets plus extended flush breakfast bar (as per plan).
• Convenient split electrical outlets for two small appliances.
• Heavy-duty receptacle for stove and refrigerator.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
• Quality bathroom cabinetry in a variety of finishes with colour co-ordinated kickplate (as per Vendor’s standard samples).
• Granite countertop with undermount sink(s) and single-lever faucet(s) (as per plan).
• Bathrooms include 5' acrylic tub or shower enclosure with full height ceramic wall tile (as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Separate frameless glass shower stall (as per plan) to include marble surround and light.
• Shower enclosure installed with moisture resistant drywall.
• Water-saving showerhead on all showers with pressure-balance valves & low-flow water saving toilets.
• Classic white plumbing fixtures in bathroom(s).
• Bathroom accessories in all bathrooms to include toilet paper holder and towel holder.
• Mirrors in all bathrooms.
• Light fixture installed above mirror (as per Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Energy Star® exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Privacy lock on all bathroom and powder room doors.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
• Full-sized, front-load white washer and dryer (as per plan).
• Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy-duty wiring for dryer.
• Wiring and outside venting for dryer (location determined by Vendor).
• Laundry room floors may be sunken to accommodate entry door(s) in laundry (if required or if grade permits).
• White melamine upper laundry cabinets (as per plan).
ROOF TOP TERRACE
• Exterior hose bib and gas BBQ hookup line (as per plan).
• Exterior electrical outlets (as per plan).
• Selected pressure-treated decking throughout (as per plan).
• Contemporary decorative exterior lights (as per Vendor’s standard specifications).
• Privacy Screen (as per plan).
• Pre-finished stained 4 1/4" engineered oak hardwood flooring throughout lower floor, main floor and upper floor hallways excluding all tiled areas, as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications.
• Engineered hardwood flooring in all bedrooms (as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications).
• 3/4" plywood sub-floor tongue and groove throughout main and second floors.
• Metal edge is installed where engineered hardwood abuts tiled surfaces.
• 12" x 24" ceramic or porcelain tile in foyer, kitchen, laundry and bathrooms/ powder rooms (as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications).
• All upper floor laundry areas to include a floor drain (as per plan).
ELECTRICAL/HEATING & COOLING
• 200 AMP electrical services with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring.
• All wiring in accordance with Ontario Building Code (OBC) and Electrical Safety Authority (ESA).
• Garage and exterior electrical outlets located as follows: 2 in garage walls (one dedicated for central vacuum), 1 in garage ceiling (one for each garage door opener), 1 waterproof outlet at front and rear of house (as per plan).
• Decora® switches and plugs throughout.
• Ten (10) pot lights throughout second floor.
• Hard-wired built-in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors on all floors and in every bedroom (location may vary).
• Programmable thermostat centrally located (location determined by Vendor).
• Gas-fired water heater (purchaser rental).
• Energy Star® rated HVAC system.
• Humidifier connected to furnace.
• Central Air conditioning system.
• Rough-in central vacuum outlets throughout, complete with termination in garage.
• Electric doorbell at front entry.
• Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and washer and dryer.
• Shut-off valves in kitchen and bathrooms.
• Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Main entry door(s) with thermal insulation.
• Caulking and weather-stripping on insulated fiberglass and metal entry doors.
• Upgraded Energy Star® rated, Low- E Argon filled vinyl casement windows throughout.
• Toilets in your home have a low flow flush, reducing your water consumption.
• Energy Star® exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Programmable thermostat.
• Energy Star® rated HVAC system with gas-fired water heater (purchaser rental).
• Low-emitting Berber carpets are installed in your home, which reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air, allowing your family to breathe easier.
• Homes are constructed with a continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
• Exterior walls are insulated to R22, basement walls to R22, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers.
• Tyvek/Typar (or equivalent) wrapped exterior for improved air/vapour barrier.
• High performance basement includes a TYVEK-type air barrier installed on basement walls for improved humidity control (excluding cold cellar) and R24 basement wall insulation, height as per OBC.
• All heating and cooling ductwork located in basement will be taped at connection joints.
$40,000 with Offer
$20,000 in 60 Days
$20,000 in 120 Days
$40,000 in 180 Days
5% on Occupancy
About The Developer
- $10,000 in Decor Dollars (Option A Deposit Structure)
- Capped development charges (capped at $10,000)
- Free Special Assignment Provision (Legal Fees Only, $1,500+HST) (Option A)
- Special Assignment Provision ($7,500 plus Legal Fees, $1,500) (Option B Deposit Structure)
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing