Brushwood on Bathurst
Beauty, security and longevity. These pillars make Brushwood an outstanding community of new homes in Richmond Hill. Find your forever home today starting from $1.1 Million. And, the best part of all? It's designed and built by CountryWide Homes, one of Ontario's top-of-the-line builders. You can count on superior construction, premium features and outstanding finishes.
Brushwood is a beautiful development situated on one of Richmond Hill’s last remaining pieces of tree-lined, picturesque land. It’s a place where you and your family have the chance to be inspired by your surroundings, leave behind the hustle and bustle, and paint the perfect picture to suit your lifestyle. If you’re looking for the pinnacle of Bathurst living, look no further than Brushwood.
This master-planned community presents a welcome opportunity to step back in time and slow things down. It’s a development reminiscent of the old-world while offering some of the most prestigious, fine, and convenient amenities York Region has to offer.
|Project Name||Brushwood on Bathurst|
|Building Type||Towns & Singles|
|Models||25' Semis, 40' and 50' Singles|
|Price Starts From||low 1.6M|
|Average Price Per Sqft||$593|
|Price Starts From|
|Average Price Per Sqft|
|Brushwood on Bathurst|
|Towns & Singles|
|25' Semis, 40' and 50' Singles|
Features & Finishes
1. Traditional, Italian and French inspired architecture utilizing brick, stone, stucco and architectural board, as per elevation.
2. Precast concrete window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
3. Copper accent roof(s), as per elevation, all other roof areas to receive 40-year self-sealing shingles.
4. Low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts and “European” style ½ round eaves troughs.
5. Metal insulated sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs & decorative glazing.
6. Elegant Coach lights at all doorways on all elevations.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
7. Colour Co-ordinated taller vinyl casement windows (with transoms on main floor) All operating windows to be screened.
8. Basement to receive slider style windows as per builder spec.
9. French doors at rear and/or leading to porches/patios, as per plan.
10. Approximately 8' High Front Entry Door Assembly with insulated stained fiberglass wood grain look front entry door(s) - height approximate, as per plan.
11. Insulated metal entry door from garage to house, where grade permits.
12. Front entry doors with multi-point locking system and lever handle, and finished passage and deadbolts on all side and rear entry doors with matching floor mounted doorstops (except for sliding doors).
13. Approximately 10' ceilings on main floor, and 9'-ceilings in basement and second floor (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements).
14. Smooth ceilings throughout main floor and second floor areas.
15. 7 ¼" baseboard throughout main floor with 3" casing and backbend. 5 ¼" baseboards with 3" casing throughout second floor.
16. Approximately 8'-0" high 2 panel smooth style interior doors on the main floor and approximately 7'-0" high doors throughout the 2nd floor.
17. Stained finish Oak veneer stairs with your choice of 1 ¾" stained finish oak pickets or Metal Pickets from vendors standard samples, with 3" half round handrails.
18. Direct vent “Linear” type Electric fireplace with matching Black metal surround for all standard fireplace locations.
19. 5" Cornice molding in single storey foyers, main hall, dining room and the living room (excludes tray ceilings and open to above area).
20. Imported 13" x 13" tile flooring in foyer, main hall (as per plan), kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms, lower finished foyer (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples.
21. 4" x ¾" strip hardwood flooring in stained finish throughout (as per plan and excluding tiled areas).
22. Choice of cabinets with extended height uppers (from vendor’s standard line) and matching crown molding on upper cabinets.
23. Islands, pantry and/or chef desk, as per plan.
24. Quartz countertops in kitchen from vendor’s standard line.
25. Under mounted double-bowl stainless steel sink from vendor’s standard line.
26. Superior chrome single hole pull out spray faucet.
27. Rough-in dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
28. 8x10 tiles in all bathtub enclosures to ceiling height. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
29. All bathrooms to receive 2 piece upgraded elongated toilet bowl.
30. Separate shower stall in the master ensuite to include frameless clear glass shower enclosure, mosaic floor tile, 2 recessed spotlights and a rain shower head from the ceiling and shower handheld fixture.
31. All designs to receive standard bidet, as per plan if applicable.
32. Powder room to receive mirror, upgraded pedestal sink and upgraded elongated toilet.
33. Crisp white porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with superior faucet package and mechanical pop up drain.
34. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, (excluding ensuite), as per plan.
35. Upgraded stand alone soaker tub in all Master Ensuites where applicable. (as per plan).
36. Choice of cabinetry (from standard line), with arborite counters and vanity top drawers (where applicable).
37. Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms, with standard ceiling mounted fixture in powder room
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
38. Deep laundry tubs with chrome faucet.
39. All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins will be provided.
40. Easy-care Thermafoil lower base cabinet for the laundry tub and upper cabinets as per plan in purchaser’s choice of white or linen.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
41. Control switch located in master bedroom of home to power off your future garage door opener for added security and safety. Location determined by builder
42. Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up.
43. Complete central vacuum system located in garage.
44. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
45. Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
46. Door chimes at all front entry doors, if applicable.
47. Future security/alarm system rough in determined at pre-wire consultation meeting with builder’s supplier.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
48. 200 AMP Electrical Service.
49. 20 L.E.D. pot lights on main floor (excluding switches vaulted or cathedral ceilings and open to above areas).
50. One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch.
51. European height white screwless Decora plugs and switches throughout, as per vendors standard specifications.
52. Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per vendors specifications.
53. Weather proof exterior outlets - one at front, one at rear and one exterior plug on any exterior balcony, as per plan.
54. Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and an electrical outlet per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
55. Up to 7 cable and data rough-ins throughout home, with locations to be determined at pre-wire consultation
56. Up to 5 Telephone rough-ins throughout home, with locations to be determined at pre-wire consultation
57. 4 USB electrical outlet combination receptacles throughout home, with locations to be determined at pre-wire consultation
58. Approx. 9 foot poured concrete walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation.
59. Tongue & groove subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
60. 2 x 6 exterior wall construction.
61. Conventional air circulating system (HRV) - simplified/ partial.
62. High efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM Motor.
63. Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
64. Poured concrete front porch AND steps, with railing, as per plan & grading approval, where applicable.
65. Reinforced concrete garage slab with grade beams.
66. Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology” (excluding areas due to structural design).
67. Spray foam insulation above in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
68. Rough-in three-piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom, as per vendor’s standard location.
69. Cold Cellar with solid core door, weather stripping, light and floor drain.
70. All garage walls to be fully dry walled and to be prime painted.
$50,000 with Offer
$25,000 in 30, 60, 90, 120, and 180 days
$50,000 with Offer
$50,000 in 30, 60, 90, and 120 days
About The Developer
$10,000 towards design studio
Wolf/ Sub Zero Appliance Package worth $30,000
$75,000 worth of Upgrades
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing