One Delisle is a new condo development by Slate Asset Management currently in preconstruction at 1 Delisle Avenue, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2026. Toronto will soon be home to One Delisle — the first residential building in Canada designed by visionary architect, Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang.
Jeanne Gang is known for challenging the stylistic and technical parameters of architecture. Named one of the most influential people in the world by TIME 100 in 2019, Gang is a MacArthur Fellow and a leading advocate for gender equality in the field of architecture and design.
Gang and her eponymous studio are responsible for some of the world’s most diverse and compelling buildings and spaces. One Delisle, as seen in the rendering above, will break from convention and refresh Toronto’s skyline. The rhythmic exterior maximizes natural light, views, and outdoor living for residents.
|Project Name||One Delisle|
|Builder||Slate Asset Management|
|Architect||Studio Gang Architects and WZMH Architects|
|Price Starts From||Low $900's|
|Storeys | Units||293 Units 44 Stories|
|Price Starts From|
|Storeys | Units|
|Slate Asset Management|
|Studio Gang Architects and WZMH Architects|
|293 Units 44 Stories|
One Delisle Condos is a New Condo development by Slate Asset Management located at Yonge & St. Clair Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at One Delisle Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit – Residents of One Delisle Condos are steps away from streetcar and bus routes, including 24-hour services, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city at any time of day. St. Clair subway station is a 4 minute walk away and riders can commute into union station in just 21 minutes.
2. Amenities – The intersection of Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue is a bustling and vibrant neighbourhood within midtown Toronto and offers residents of One Delisle Condos plenty of amenities within walking distance of home. Daily errands at the grocery store, bank, or pharmacy can all be done on foot. The area also offers a wide range of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for all ages to enjoy.
3. Greenspace – Midtown Toronto definitely does not lack green space. Residents of One Delisle Condos will be able to enjoy the serenity of nearby parks including David A. Balfour Park, a beautiful lush green park with scenic trails, ravines, and a reservoir.
4. Prestigious Schools – The area surrounding One Delisle Condos is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. The area is rich in educational options and extracurricular activities for children of all ages, including Montessori, private schools, arts and culture, and sports options.
5. Slate Asset Management – Founded in Canada in 2005, Slate Asset Management invests in real estate and now has offices in North America and Europe. They are experts in seeing potential in land that others may overlook and creating valuable and sustainable homes.
Himalayan Salt Room
Eucalyptus Steam Room
Wine & Cocktail Lounge
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 Days
2.5% in 720 Days
2.5% in 1095 Days
5% on Occupancy
About The Developer
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing