The Arthur Townhouse
is a New Townhome development by Treasure Hill Home Corp located at Keele St. & McNaughton Dr., Vaughan.
|Rooms: 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||Asking price: $1,089,900|
|Type: Townhouse||Garage: Double car garage|
|Size: 1841 sq ft||Original purchase date: June, 2020|
|Fronting on: East||Original purchase price: $939,900|
|Lot #:17||Deposit paid: $90,000|
|Intersection: Keele & McNaughton||Developer: Treasure Hill|
|Occupancy: Summer 2021||Capped Levies: Waived|
|Rooms: 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath|
|Size: 1841 sq ft|
|Fronting on: East|
|Intersection: Keele & McNaughton|
|Occupancy: Summer 2021|
|Asking price: $1,089,900|
|Garage: Double car garage|
|Original purchase date: June, 2020|
|Original purchase price: $939,900|
|Deposit paid: $90,000|
|Developer: Treasure Hill|
|Capped Levies: Waived|
Gorgeous Double Car Townhome In The Heart Of Vaughan. 9 Feet Ceiling On Main, Laminate Floor, Natural Finished Oak Stairs, Fireplace. Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Centre Island, Breakfast Bar And Double Sink. Master Bedroom With Walk In Close And 3pc Ensuite.
- Located in the heart of the Historic Village of Maple
- 5 minute walk to the Maple Community Centre
- 9 minute walk from the Maple GO Station
- 9 minute drive to the Eagles Nest Golf Club
- 11 minute drive to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- 12 minute drive to the Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre
- Minutes away from the future Mackenzie Health Hospital
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Maple Reservoir Park, Maple Community District Park and Civic Park
- Family Friendly – The beautiful family-sized homes at The Arthur are situated in an area of the city where families with children of any age are close to exceptional educational institutions. Whether a child needs to be enrolled in daycare, elementary, or secondary school, there are both public and catholic options in the area to choose from. The Maple Community Centre is located nearby and is an amazing recreational facility, offering plenty of activities for all ages.
- Green Space – Vaughan offers residents of The Arthur beautiful tree-lined streets and lush green parks with tranquil streams and brooks weaving through the area, perfect for a quiet hike or walks with the dog on a Sunday morning.
- Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding The Arthur offer residents plenty of lifestyle amenities to enjoy, including restaurants, cafes, and shopping and entertainment options. Daily errands at the nearby grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks can be completed quickly and efficiently. Popular attractions like Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre are also located nearby.
- Highway Access – Residents of The Arthur will be able to access Highway 400, which will easily connect them to Highways 7, 407, and 401. Motorists will be able to travel throughout the city and GTA with ease. Travelling into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take less than 45 minutes.
- Transit Options – The city of Vaughan is serviced by York Region Transit and several bus routes conveniently run right past The Arthur. Residents can be transported throughout the city, York Region, and can also connect to TTC services and Maple GO Station nearby. Commuters can easily access downtown Toronto and Union Station in just over an hour.
About the Developers
Treasure Hill Homes is a reputable developer known for building incredible communities throughout the GTA. Building the finest quality homes with only the best materials and superior craftsmanship.
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing