The Dupont Condos is a new condo development that is currently in the pre-construction phase by Tridel, located at 840 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON, M6G 1Z8.
This condo project is bringing a wide community featuring two mixed-use mid-rise buildings of 9 storeys and 11 storeys with a total of 304 residential suites. The estimated occupancy date for this property is yet to be announced.
Turner Fleischer Architects are coming along with Terraplan Landscape Architects for the exteriors and interiors of the Dupont. So, buyers can expect to witness sophisticated and contemporary designs in this project.
Also, the interior will boast chic and sophisticated designs along with state-of-the-art features and finishes.
Located at the corner of Dupont St and Ossington Ave in the Davenport neighbourhood of Toronto. This location will provide convenient access to shops, stores, schools, restaurants, cafes and much more. Even commuting from this site would be easy and quick with many public transit options.
|Project Name||The Dupont|
|Architect||Turner Fleischer Architects|
|Price Starts From||low 600's|
|Average Price Per Sqft||$1205|
1. Live a vibrant lifestyle at The Dupont Condos, a new Tridel 9-storey mid-rise condo offering an elegant mix of hotel-inspired sophistication and industrial style charm located in one of Toronto's most heritage-rich and coveted neighborhoods.
2. The Dupont Condos is an urban oasis located in the heart of the city, offering over 16,000 square feet of exclusive indoor and outdoor building amenities including co-working spaces, meeting rooms, lounge spaces, children’s playrooms, state of the art fitness centre, yoga room, sauna, and a rooftop terrace with pool helping residents to recharge and rejuvenate after a long day.
3. Conveniently situated at Dupont and Ossington, The Dupont Condos is located close to many coveted and popular midtown neighbuorhoods. Nicknamed the Dupont Cultural Corridor, nearby communities include St. Clair West, the Junction, and Little Italy, surrounding the area with a wide array of brand name, local, and culturally diverse amenities.
4. Living in the heart of Toronto does not mean residents will have to forego the beauty and serenity of nature and green spaces. The area is rich with peaceful trails and lush parks including Christie Pits Park, Earlscourt Park, and High Park.
5. Boasting a very high Transit Score, residents will have immediate access to TTC bus routes right outside the front door. The subway and streetcar routes are located just a short walk from home, allowing for a quick and seamless commute throughout the city. Travelling into the downtown core takes less than 25 minutes.
5% due on signing
5% due 120 days after signing
5% due 365 days after signing
5% due 450 days after signing
About The Developer
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing