Towns on Bayview
Bayview’s most exclusive enclave of luxury townhomes.
The Towns on Bayview - Phase 2 is a new townhouse development by Primont Homes currently in preconstruction at Bayview Avenue & 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill. Available units range in price from $1,349,990 to over $1,719,990. The Towns on Bayview - Phase 2 unit sizes range from 1974 to 3041 square feet.
The Towns on Bayview heightens your awareness. You notice more around you. You admire your pristine surroundings. You recognize that every element of the architecture has been designed with meaning. This is your living story, a tale of next generation luxury in a place of peace and tranquility. Welcome to The Towns on Bayview.
|Project Name||Towns on Bayview|
|Price Starts From||$1,349,990|
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Towns on Bayview According to CondoNow
1. Highway Access - Highway 404 is conveniently located nearby, allowing residents of The Towns on Bayview to travel seamlessly throughout the city and GTA, also easily connecting them to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 407 and 401. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists will be able to quickly commute into downtown Toronto to access major employment hubs and attractions via the Don Valley Parkway in just 30 minutes.
2. Family Friendly – The Towns on Bayview is the perfect choice for young and growing families to settle down and raise their children. CondoNow notes that the surrounding area is home to several public and private schools, plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities for children of all ages.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding The Towns on Bayview is an amenity-rich neighbourhood in Richmond Hill. Yonge Street is mere minutes away, offering up some of the city's best and most exclusive amenities and necessities. CondoNow states that residents will have easy access to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options at nearby Hillcrest Mall which offers over 130 retailers and services.
4. Transit Options - York Region Transit bus routes are located just steps away from The Towns on Bayview, allowing residents looking to commute using public transportation to easily travel throughout the region. There are also GO Transit stations located nearby. Richmond Hill GO and Langstaff GO offer bus and train services into downtown Toronto. CondoNow notes that if riders are looking to connect to TTC services and commute into Union Station they can do so in approximately 75 minutes and GO Transit will take approximately 40 minutes.
5. Green Space – Rural Richmond Hill is an area of the city that will offer residents of The Towns on Bayview plenty of green space, lush parks, waterways, and outdoor recreational activities to explore and enjoy. CondoNow indicates that nearby green spaces include Snakes and Ladders Park, Richmond Green Park, Rocking Horse Ranch, and the Saigeon Trail.
$150,000 Total Deposit
- $50,000 on signing
- $50,000/Month in 60 Days
- $50,000/Month in 90 days
About The Developer
A signature of excellence.
For 50 years, our company has followed the simple philosophy of building every home as if it’s our own, and treating every customer like they’re a member of the family.
Primont Homes is committed to providing the highest quality and value to all our homebuyers. Prime locations, elegant design, superb craftsmanship and unrivaled customer service have made Primont a leading and trusted name in the industry. It’s been our privilege to build several dynamic, outstanding new communities of more than 3,000 homes in the GTA.
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing