Uplands of Swan Lake
Uplands of Swan Lake is a new townhouse and single family home development by Caliber Homes currently in preconstruction at Bethesda Rd & Leslie St, Richmond Hill.
Sales for available units range in price from $999,990 to over $1,479,990. Uplands of Swan Lake has a total of 46 units. Sizes range from 1960 to 2700 square feet.
|Project Name||Uplands Of Swain Lake|
|Building Type||Towns and Singles|
|Price Starts From||low 1M|
|Average Price Per Sqft||$500|
Features & Finishes
• Basement foundation walls are poured concrete, with heavy duty damp proofing with a superior free draining membrane wrap.
• Re-enforced concrete garage floor slab.
• Windows and doors caulked with high quality type caulking.
• Oversized low maintenance vinyl thermopane casement windows (Low ‘E’argon glass filled, including “Zone C” Energy Star rating) throughout, screens throughout, except on fixed windows as per plan.
• Vinyl windows in Basement to be 30 inches x 16 inches (if grade permits).
• Metal insulated front entry door and door from house to garage. (If grade permits) with brush chrome finish grip set.
• French doors / sliding doors complete with transom above (where size permits) as per applicable plan.
• Exterior railings on front elevations, decorative or required by building code to be aluminum railing (if grade permits).
• Featuring rear Juliet balconies on second floor off of great room and walk out balconies on third floor off of master bedroom, complete with aluminum railings (on units as per applicable plan).
• Dead bolt locks for all exterior swinging doors.
• Plans featuring covered porticos at front entry. (Double front units only to have porticos at rear)
• Durable maintenance free pre-finished aluminum and or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestrough, down spouts and siding as per elevations, all colour coordinated.
• Premium moulded modern paneled sectional roll-up garage doors, with complementing glass insert (as per plan and elevation) with heavy duty springs and rust resistant hardware.
• Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles in blended colors with a Limited Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
• Featuring color coordinated brick, with complementary elegant shadow stone finished with stucco surrounds as well as detailed frieze boards as per elevation. Architecturally controlled elevations, streetscapes and exterior colours, to create a unique and an esthetically pleasing community.
• Patterned precast concrete slab at rear patio (where applicable as per plans and elevations).
• Paved Driveways.
• Professionally graded and sodded lots.
• 2” x 6” Exterior wall construction with R-22 insulation, R-60 in attic, R-20 on basement walls exceeding Ontario Building Code Requirements for Energy Star qualified. Expanding foam insulation to be R-31 to all garage ceilings with finished areas above.
• High quality roof trusses with ties to minimize uplift and repairs in the future.
• All sub-floors are 5/8” plywood tongue and groove.
• Sub-floor is glued, screwed, and sanded prior to finishing.
• Pre-primed structural steel beams and posts.
• Sub-floors constructed using Engineered Floor Joist system.
• 2x4 party wall above grade separating living units.
• 9-foot ceilings on first, second and third floor (except drop ceiling areas).
• Cathedral ceilings, vaulted ceilings, double height features as per plans.
• Master bedroom featuring raised coffered ceiling. As per applicable plan
• All archways, half walls are trimmed in wood with a painted finish.
• All interior wood trim and woodwork is primed and painted classic white.
• Colonial 2 3/4” window casing, doors and archways in all finished areas.
• Colonial 4 1/8” base boards throughout finished area.
• All first, second and third floor interior doors to be 6’8” high, two panels in a smooth finish.
• Straight lever type hardware in a satin nickel finish with matching hinges. Privacy lock sets on all bathrooms.
• Smooth ceilings on first and second floor.
• Textured stippled ceilings to include 4inch smooth border throughout third floor
• All closets have pre-finished melamine shelving and metal dowels.
• Quality latex paint on interior walls (choice of two colours) from builder’s standard samples.
• Master bedroom complete with Walk-in closets, as per plans.
• Elegant natural finish Oak Staircase with Oak Veneer Stringers and Oak Nosing from First to second floor and third floor as per applicable plans.
• Elegant 1 ¾” Oak Pickets with 3” solid Oak Handrail on Stair wells to finished areas as per plan in natural finish. Basement stairs, to be pine, painted gray (as per applicable plan).
• Door from garage to house where grade permits (as per applicable plan).
• High quality imported ceramic tiles (12”x12” or 13”x13”) on second floor foyer, kitchen, powder room, laundry room all bathrooms as per applicable plan from builders’ standard samples.
• Quality 35 oz. broadloom with foam under pad to ground floor, media room and all bedrooms, except tiled areas as indicated on plans.
• Elegant builder premium 3 ¼” x ¾” oak hardwood flooring on second floor in non tiled areas (in natural finish).
• Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine (as per applicable plans where indicated)
• Dyer vent connection to exterior.
• Heavy duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
KITCHEN & BATH
• Kitchens and all bathrooms to be quality built cabinetry. (as per vendors standard samples)
• Extended Kitchen uppers cabinets throughout.
• All kitchen layouts to include deep fridge upper cabinet with extended gable(s).
• Kitchens and all baths to be post formed, from builder’s standard.
• Ceramic wall tiles in all tub/shower combo units.
• Ceramic tiles on tub decks and wall splash, splash to be 12 inches (approx.) from tub deck.
• All showers to be tiled fully including ceilings, as per plan.
• 42” inch tall mirrors above all bathroom vanities, (widths will vary as per plan).
• Powder room and second floor baths will receive white ceramic accessories, tissue dispenser, soap dish and towel bar.
• White bathroom fixtures in Ensuite, main bath and powder rooms as per plan.
• Pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
• All copper wiring throughout the home.
• 100 Amp. Service, with circuit Breaker panel.
• Interior light fixtures in every room, hallways and walk-in closets, excluding Living rooms where switched wall receptacles are provided for future lamp (where applicable).
• Water proof shower light in all separate shower stalls.
• All bathroom electrical receptacles with a ground fault interrupter (G.F.I.).
• Tamper-resistant receptacles throughout, to ensure child safety.
• White decora switches and plugs throughout.
• Front door electric door chime.
• Heavy duty cable & receptacle for stove
• Interconnected smoke alarms on each level including the basement, as per the Ontario Building Code.
• Carbon Monoxide detector as per the Ontario Building Code.
• Split-circuit electrical outlets above the kitchen counter for future small appliances.
• Electrical outlet(s) in the garage ceiling for future garage door opener(s).
• Rough-in only for central vacuum system.
• Rough-in electrical wire for future dishwasher in the kitchen.
• All bathrooms (with or without windows) have Exhaust fan (Energy Star Qualified) vented to the outside.
• Antique-styled coach lights on front elevations including light at rear door(s) as per elevation.
• An exterior weather proof electrical receptacle in the rear yard and front porch (as per the Ontario Building code).
• Rough-in security system, includes first floor contacts to all perimeter doors and windows.
• Strip light over vanities for all bathrooms.
• Pre-wire for cable TV outlets in rec room, family room and master bedroom as per plan.
• Pre-wire telephone/network cat 5 outlets in family room and master bedroom.
• Forced air Natural gas condensing furnace, 95% efficiency power vented to exterior.
• Energy Star condensing domestic hot water tank (rental unit).
• Heat recovery Ventilation unit (H.R.V), simplified system.
• Ducting sized for future central air conditioning.
• Centrally located electronic Energy Star Qualified thermostat on main floor for all units.
• Stainless Steel hood fan over stove, 6” vent to the exterior.
• Flexible water pipe solution using PEX pipe to reduce noise and eliminate solder contaminants within pluming system.
• All sink basins and plumbing fixtures to include shut-off valves.
• Water supply and drain provisions for future dishwasher in kitchen.
• Exterior water taps have inside shut off valves, located at the rear of the house and in the garage (where applicable).
• Moen chrome single lever pressure balanced temperaturecontrolled shower faucets for comfort and safety.
• Premium moen faucets throughout.
• Premium Moen washer-less chrome single-lever faucet(s) for all bathroom lavoratory sinks, including Kitchen and Laundry, with manufacturer’s limited long-term warranty (from builder’s standards).
$40,000 with Offer
$40,000 in 30 days
$40,000 in 90 days
$40,000 in 180 days
About The Developer
- Free Assignment
- Granite Kitchen Countertop
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- White Washer/Dryer
Why Buy Through Us
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Request For Available Floor Plans & Pricing